Yes, you can get it from www.guidelightsandgadgets.com.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jenifer Gilley" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2012 9:15 AM
Subject: Re: Bluant Q2, question.


wow!  Anyone know where I can get one?
Jenifer Gilley
email
[email protected]
MSN:
[email protected]
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kristeen Hughes" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2012 8:54 AM
Subject: Re: Bluant Q2 What do I do?


It will answer and end calls. It does have a volume adjustment. The very cool thing is that it is equipped with self-voicing. The first time you turn it on, it welcomes you and gives you step-by-step instructions for pairing with your phone. It then copies your contacts to it and you can use it to make calls the you can do with SIRI or the iPhone itself. The quality seems good as well. So far, I haven't found anything not to like. The fact that it was only $55.00 didn't hurt either.
Kristeen Hughes

[email protected]
Skype: lostonsylvane



On Jul 21, 2012, at 8:48 AM, Jenifer Gilley wrote:

I'm sorry... what is this device... I know it's a head phone-Bluetooth, but will it also answer calls/volume etc?
Jenifer Gilley
email
[email protected]
MSN:
[email protected]
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kristeen Hughes" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2012 8:46 AM
Subject: Re: Bluant Q2 What do I do?


It is not obvious. I searched the whole device, but still didn't find it until after I knew it was there to find. It's a very cool piece, however and I'm really liking it.

Kristeen Hughes
[email protected]
Skype: lostonsylvane



On Jul 21, 2012, at 7:04 AM, Don Breda wrote:

My guess is you haven't found the on/off switch.

It is not very apparent at all.

It is located in the back where you plug the USB charger in.

It almost feels like one of the sides of the USB connector. If you look very carefully you will see a very small slide switch that slides up and down. Off is up tward the top of the earpiece and down (on) is twards the bottom of the earpiece.

Hope this helps.

Don


On 7/20/2012 10:50 AM, Kristeen Hughes wrote:
I bought this at convention and it came with no instructions in print or any other format. There were a lot of people waiting to do business with Barry, so I didn't talk with him about this. I'm usually able to figure stuff out, but I charged this up and now can't get it to do anything. I've tried pressing everything that seems to move and in different combinations. Can someone help?

Kristeen Hughes
[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google Group. To search the VIPhone public archive, visit http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.

--



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google Group. To search the VIPhone public archive, visit http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google Group. To search the VIPhone public archive, visit http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google Group. To search the VIPhone public archive, visit http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google Group. To search the VIPhone public archive, visit http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google Group. To search the VIPhone public archive, visit http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google 
Group.
To search the VIPhone public archive, visit 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.

Reply via email to