Well, Sherlock Holmes is a detective, so not difficult to deduce.
Andy

-----Original Message----- From: Christopher Chaltain
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2012 12:49 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Text Detective [was "Re: The Sherlock Holmes Of OCR Apps"]

Are you saying that the subject line should be changed to include "Text
Detective" so people wanting information on Text Detective could easily
find it in the future? If so, I went ahead and added that to the subject
line, but there's no reason you couldn't have done that as well Jon!
*smile* This is not a serious complaint or criticism, but just a gentle
nudge.

Also, although it's true that "Text Detective" wasn't in the subject
line, "OCR" was, so I think most people looking for information on Text
Detective would still stumble across it, but thinking about good subject
lines is a good point. I was looking through my folders on posts
concerning GPS apps, and I definitely appreciate good subject lines!