It would be great if it would work on an iphone or ipod. I’d love to have
access to that type of information. Does it come with the trivia game or is
that another in app purchase?

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Tom Frank
Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2015 9:50 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Talking atlas for iPad

Just to start. talking Atlas doesn’t play nice with it’s own speech and voice
over. I had to have my wife rescue me.  Also, don’t turn the speech rate up in
the settings menu at first. 0.1 is normal speech and 1.0 is about three hundred
percent.

However, once vo was turned off, the world atlas is speaking every country as
my finger moves over it.  that gives me more access to information than I have
had for 30 years when I could actually see an atlas.  The app is already worth
30 dollars to me.

Tom Frank

vermont...@gmail.com