From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2015 8:31 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Trouble adding phone contacts on iPhone 6 with iOS 8.2

I rarely use external keyboards, but have not had any issues with the onscreen
keyboard. How to you move through the fields, I usually put focus into the
First name field, type the name and then press enter on the onscreen keyboard
which moves to the last name field, then the company field, the phone number
etc.