Hi all,

Well, the process of settling into my iPhone continues with almost
universally positive results. The only hassles have been transitioning my
contacts and calendar from my old Nokia to my new device. The contacts
switch was something of a debacle that I've decided to tackle manually, just
because I'm particular like that. :p The calendar, however, is a whole other
issue. Basically I'm not happy with the iPhone calendar. It doesn't display
what I need in a convenient way, and I personally don't find it easy to
update or even navigate. Those of you who once had Nokia phones may remember
the calendar, which displayed your appointments right on your home screen.
Are there settings that would reproduce this effect in the native calendar
app?? Barring that, are there any third-party apps that have changed your
calendar-keeping game?

Any and all suggestions welcome.

Thanks a lot,
Michelle