Hi,
Yes I did try that here and when the book was corrupted or uncooperative to
that point such methods were a failure.
Robin

From: Esther
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2012 11:19 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: audible app

Hi Alex, Robin, and Others,

Can you also try double tapping the "refresh" button to update the current
status of information on downloaded files on your device?   You can find this
button if you double tap the "My Library" button, then choose any of the
categories -- probably "Downloaded" is best.  Flick to the "Refresh" button and
double tap.  Then try flicking to the entry and double tapping to start it
playing.  You can play tracks even when they are not fully downloaded.  Once
you've started the book playing, you should be able to access the "Info" button
in the top right corner.  Then double tap the "Details" button just above the
home button, scroll down to the end of the page, and double tap the "Remove
from device" button.

HTH.  Cheers,

Esther