Hi Wendy,

Are you using a PC or Mac with iTunes? I had some problems on the Mac side
using 12.1. I would interact with the scroll area, select the playlist tones
and stop interacting with it. The problem came in when I went to the top, found
the LTE section and wanted to sync all the ringtones at once. When I went back
to the phone I found that I was always missing one of them. I never could
figure out why. For some reason, it is what it is and maybe when I finally
decide to upgrade to iTunes 12.2.1, it will be fixed.

Eileen

Sent from my iPhone