This is from 2011, not at all useful in the current iTunes.

Rose Combs

 <mailto:roseco...@q.com> roseco...@q.com

A picture may be worth a thousand words but it takes up three times the memory!

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Isaac Hebert
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2015 1:04 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Podcasts and Itunes

Hi here is a link to some information about using iTunes.

http://www.applevis.com/guides/idevice-primer-106-using-itunes

Frustrated with your Mac, I-device, or AppleTV?  New user and want quick
efficient answers?  Or maybe you know apple products and want to contribute?
Then come join a list where questions are always answered, and we are always
patient with you.

Subscribe here: peel-the-apple+subscr...@googlegroups.com

Short quick getting started Tutorials:  <http://peeltheapple.wordpress.com/>
http://peeltheapple.wordpress.com/

Or just follow us on twitter  <https://twitter.com/PealTheApple>
https://twitter.com/PealTheApple

And ask your question there.  All are welcome!

Isaac

hebertisaa...@gmail.com