  From: Sieghard Weitzel
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2015 5:50 AM
  Subject: RE: Podcasts and Itunes

  Hi Gary,

  Is there a particular reason why you want to use iTunes for your Podcasts
rather than the iPhone with Apple Podcast or a third-part Podcast app like
Downcast? Just asking because consuming Podcasts on an iOS device with one of
these apps is such a nice and easy experience. In addition to that it’s a
mobile experience, i.e. you can listen at home via a bluetooth speaker or
Airplay it to an Apple TV if you have one or you can plug in a headset and
listen while you walk around at home or do laundry, cook etc.