From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Wayne Merritt
Sent: Monday, October 26, 2015 11:13 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: New Apple TV In The Apple Store

This topic is interesting. Here are more Apple TV questions: since VoiceOver
comes standard on the Apple TV, is there a way of accessing a guide of some
sort to find out what is on all those channels? Also, can the Apple TV record
show for playback later? Is that process accessible?

Wayne

Follow me on Twitter at:
www.twitter.com/wcmerritt
My website: