From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Feliciano Godoy
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2015 8:35 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Iphone 5s and the lightning connector

Hi,

this is not normal behavior. Are you using the Apple charging cable, if so it
should charge no matter the position. Is this with the wall charger, I would
try a hard reset and see if that gets it working.... A hard reset will not
erase content or settings, simply refreshes the operating system. Hold the wake
sleep button and home button for about 7 seconds to do a hard reset. Try
another cable if you have a space, or better yet take it to apple if it is
new... position. I have not had this problem using Apple and Amazon Basics
cables.If the phone is in a case, try

Regards,

Feliciano

For tech tips and updates,