wwith  the  new 6s phones  they  can  be taken  to any  carrier, and  comming
at  the  end of Dece. you can  no longer  say  that  you are  leasing  the
phone  for 21  or 24  months  and at the end  of  the leasing  time  you can
buy the phone  for $200  , so  you  have  the monthly  fee  of $50  or  so  and
$10 to 20  on  top  as the  fee that  you  pay to lease  the  phone .
 so  if  you can upgrade  your phone  and  you are  with  Sprint  as  they are
the  last  company  to  change  to a leasing  package. My son works  for
Sprint  and he told  me  of  this  change,and  told  me  that  I should  pass
along  this  information  to  you all.
so  if you are  thinking  of upgrading  please  do  think of doing  it  before
the 31st , if you are  with  Sprint lo

My thoughts for today