Hello Grant,

Thanks for these instructions. I would normally thank you in a direct email,
but I thought I reply to the list and let any Canadians on here who use
Koodo Mobile know that the instructions from the article for AT&T work just
fine with Koodo. I tried the *#61# and got the correct phone number and then
successfully set the time until voice mail answers to 10 seconds and after
that reset it to 25 seconds. I can't vouch for Telus, but I would assume
this should work since Koodo is owned by Telus and uses the same network.