Hi all,  I've got a client who just bought digit-eyes.  We scanned a bar code
and it identified the thing as a UPC code generally used for inventory, or some
such thing.  We wanted to input what that thing actually is that is attached to
the bar code.  All it gave us though was an OK button and then it disappeared.
I got a device here to see if I could make it work, but some one has gone and
changed the accessibility settings for vision and confounded me.

Appreciate any help.

Erik Burggraaf
Introducing Ebony Consulting business card transcription service, starting at
$0.45 per card or $35 per hundred cards.
Ebony Consulting toll-free: 1-888-255-5194
or on the web at http://www.erik-burggraaf.com