Hi JoJo,

Just enter the email address that you used to register and the password you
selected when the system asks you.   It will be stored on your phone and
you won't have to do it again.

If you are continuing to have problems or if you need help with your
password, please just drop an email to support (at) digit-eyes (dot) com or
phone us at 817 571 3083 and someone will help you with it.

Cordially,
Nancy