Hi nancy, it really was a pleasure speaking with you this morning. I know all
about the accessibility settings. The problem was that on the company ipad that
I borrowed for testing, another instructor spurriously changed the tripple
click home setting to switch contrast. Words will be had...

My client was pretty disapointed about the wait, but I know it will all be
worth it.

Now, if only we could have digit-eyes for android so that I could use it. :)
just sayin.

Best,

ERIK burggraafEbony ConsultingI am currently on the road and staying in touch
on my handheld.

Nancy M <nmira...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Erik,

I talked to you this morning and (oddly) to another person with the identical
issue.

The problem (at least then) was that your client had purchased the washable
code 128 labels from Envision America and, when our software finds these, we
just report what the number is and don't allow recording.  To record using
Digit-Eyes, you need to either print your own Digit-eyes labels (which is free)
or buy the washable ones from us.

At least at present.

To set up the accessibility settings on the iPhone, go to settings -> general
-> accessibility -> voiceover and set them as you need.   If want to set on the
triple-click home feature, that is on the accessibility page, not the voiceover
page and is located at the very bottom.

I appreciate the fact that you took the time to call -- please do call back any
time that we can help.

And stay tuned for the neat features in the next release of Digit-Eyes!

Cordially,

Nancy