Could you write me with more details as I am interested in trying out one of
these.  Thank you

From: 'Sandratomkins' via VIPhone [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 12, 2016 4:49 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Unboxing my Neato BotVac! Sand Tomkins has shared a file with you
using Dropbox

Hi Keith,

    I shall respond off list, as we are speaking more of the attributes of the
Vac rather than the app.

    However, while we are on list, I should like to say that extending the use
of the iPhone beyond its, originally, perceived potential, is still valid for
the list.

    I see mention of blood pressure monitors, one pot cookers and fitbit
accessories, and all are valid for this list, in my opinion. But, I never
wanted to tire the list with too much enthusiasm on my part. The simple fact is
that this vac has reinvigorated my interest in my house and my environment,
generally. The Bot will work without the app, but in a most limited form, with
the app, it becomes something that one can contral just like anyone else.

    See you off list,

Sandy.

sent from the dark side of the moon

On 12 Jun 2016, at 22:26, Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D.