Hi Jim,

    I am replying here because it may affect other people on the list who have
expressed interest in the BotVac Connect. I have only had it for a few days now
and am still putting it through its paces. The actual Vac is excellent in my
opinion, easy to empty and maintain. Well made and has a reputation of
reliability. The only reason I have mentioned it here is because it now comes
with an app, both for the iPhone or Android.

    I have been playing with the app, which, at first seemed totally
accessible, and, certainly, for the basic functions it is. However, I am
finding some details which VO is not reading. For me, these are not
deal-breakers, and I am amazed to find the app as good as it is, especially, as
I don't think the developers had VO in mind. I am writing to them to see if
anything can be done to improve some of the short-comings. So, up to you, but,
perhaps, you might like to hold off till things get sorted?

    As I say, you can set it off and it will do what is necessary, but full
control, without sight, is not quite there.

    If you go to
neatorobotics.com

they have a support page which tells you all about the vac with lots of FaQs
and general info.

Later, Sandy.

sent from the dark side of the moon