Dani,

When I tried it, pressing dot 6, it said arranging apps then activate.  That is
all I can see!

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Dani Pagador
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2016 9:16 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Braille commands for deleting app

Whew. Then I guess I'm glad I didn't update to IOS10.

I'm using IOS9 and can delete apps fine. My speaker didn't recover very much
from its lemon bar making experience--my volume is terribly decreased, so I'm
having to struggle to hear when I don't have a h eadset plugged in. I can get
access to the VO output using Braille.

And ... I would've thought if it was such a problem, Jonathan Mosen would've
brought it up in his book on IOS10, (something I don't have, because I don't
have the OS.)

Puzzled,
Dani