Tom and others,

If it doesn't take the first time, just do it 2 or 3 or even 4 more times,
sometimes I have labeled items and it didn't take or if it did it changed
back later. I think it's because for some reason the button graphics changes
and then the label is not applied, I found if I do it often enough it
sticks.

One example where it was the other way around was with the One Touch Camera,
One Touch Voice Memo and One Touch Video apps. When I first installed them
their icons just read Camera, Voice Memo and Video just like the iPhone
stock apps. So I thought this is an easy fix and I relabeled them except
that then suddenly my stock Camera app and Voice Memo app were also called
One Touch Camera and One Touch Voice Memo. I subsequently deleted the One
Touch apps since I found I wasn't really using them and after I upgraded
yesterday suddenly my stock apps were once again labeled One Touch Camera
and One Touch Voice Memo. I brought up the custom labeler and deleted the
"One Touch" part, tapped save and once again it was still read as "One Touch
Camera". So I did it again and then again and finally after I think the
third time or maybe even the fourth the change took and now it's back to
just Camera and Voice Memos.