Hello everyone,

Yesterday I was incorrect about the lableing buttons jesture.  So I
did it, but I had to lable the buttons a number of times on the Bank
of America app and still after having been labled twice and then when
I come back into the app later the 2nd one is not labled.  For example
I hear when I swipe the buttons at the top: BillPay Button, Button,
Deposits Button.  So the 2nd button (only states Button).  Instead of
transfers button.  This was labled twice and somehow it "forgets" it
was labled.

Guess I need to write to AppleAccessibility.

Katey

On 9/21/12, Sieghard Weitzel <siegh...@live.ca> wrote:
> If this is not some privacy infringement, can you give the example, i.e.
> what was the app and folder called and what did you rename it as? I had
> this
> happen once when I downloaded the One Touch Camera app, after downloading
> Voiceover read it as "Camera" just like the iOS Camera app. I renamed it
> One
> Touch Camera and the stock ap also had that label. I was rather surprised
> by
> that since I assume they use a different icon graphic, in any case, Apple
> should not allow apps in the app store which have stupid descriptions. The
> Bank of Montreal app, for example, is simply read as "Banking".
>

> Try to rename it again and do it about 3 or 4 times if it doesn't take
> because when I renamed the stock camera app from One Touch Camera back to
> Camera it only worked after the third attempt.
>

> Regards,
>
> Sieghard

A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.

Visit my FaceBook page at: www.facebook.com/kateyjax