Hi to come in on this whenever i read a sent message in the edit field,  i
swipe down with one finger and when it says delete i manage, to do it and it
says null and you have to close messages to get rid of it, its a bug that’s
been reported to apple. I hope i’m not off topic.  All the best.
cheers gerry have a nice day
Email: gerryc...@optusnet.com.au
Skype: gerry.cook1
Twitter: @gerrycook52