From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2018 2:46 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: face id question

Hi mary,

You are so worried about Face Id yet you want to buy one of the new phones?
I am not worried about it at all and actually think for me it would be better
since often when I do lots of woodworking I can't use Touch Id for days because
my fingers have little cuts, I get glue on them etc.
I have a 6S Plus and had the battery replaced by Apple a little over 3 months
ago and while I'd love to have a waterproof phone, I see little other incentive
to upgrade.
I guess if I were on a plan where I paid lots of money to have the option to
upgrade every year I'd of course do it, but at this point I like my $49 plan
(canadian Dollars) with unlimited calling, texting and 6Gb of data so that
means for me that I'd have to buy a phone at full price and that's just not
happening. I am, however, much more tempted by the Apple Watch 4, my wife and I
both have second generation Apple Watches and I do find it frustrating how slow
they sometimes are.