Mario, I'm still pretty knew to the iphone about 8 months so I may not know how to ask about what could be one in the right way and possibly missing some considerations of factors that maybe I don't have a full understanding of yet. As I was asking in the other message, and I don't know if apple allows for this, to be able to go back to versions, in this case iOS 10.3.3. While it would be a lot to go through, feeling as if you're going 10 steps backwards, it might eventually make things better, if there was a way for you to go back to iOS 10.3.3. Then from there if you wanted to update, to go from one update at a time to the next update, until you get to the update you want, maybe it might work out better, if it was possible to do, it might be worth it to have things go better. With the knowledge you have you probably know if this could be done. While you could do this on the computer with going to another version of windows or any other software, I never thought to ask about being able to do that with the smart phones, So I'll be learning from you, Richard and others that explain if this is possible. I hope for you, that it's something you can do to help you in getting your phone back on track working well once again, since that has to be absolutely frustrating and misserable, that something you depend on so much, isn't working well now, which is so important for it to be in tiptopshape.

Arlene

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mário Navarro" <mario....@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2018 11:18 AM
Subject: Re: IOS 12 sucks, apple sucks...

My good friend.
All this is uncheck.

I always do this every time I use a new iPhone.
 or even a complete restore
I know all the tips to save battery on an iPhone.

I did my update through itunes.
It was very fast without any kind of issue.
It took 30 minutes to download the file and install it.
My net is very strong...
That's why I'm sure the issues I run into the phone are not because of
the installation...
I had made a complete  reset a month ago. Very recent...

And that's why I'm not going to make another one. If I did, it would
have to be with backup...
And if I do a backup of IOS 12, everything will be the same...
My IPhone, it was perfect with iOS 10.3.3 and I just did an update on
top. This iOS 12 update has no issue because of iOS 10.
It's all from iOS 12...
And I don't want to have more work with a complete  reset.
Because I know that will not solve the issues of accessibility and those
of the battery...
But if I'm forced to do it, I will.

Or I'll just walk away from Apple once and for all.
And I think this is really the best decision I'm going to make.

I'm sick of Apple's politics, and all the negative things they've been
giving us over the years.
Thank you for the kind words you've been having with me.

thank you.
cheers.