As some of you guys might already know, I’m the person responsible for the
“Ciberaprendiendo Tutorials and Tech” pocast which airs Tuesays at
http://www.eiberoamerica.com, and whenever I find an app that I personally feel
would benefit the blind (especially those here in Latin America and other
Spanish-speaking blind folks) I send an EMail to the devs of these aps, with
generally interest in me featuring their apps in the before-mentioned podcast,
which has an average listenership of between 800-1600 monthly, depending on the
apps or services featured. However I’ve encountered two or 3 blindness devs
whose attitudes leave to be desired. It’s as if ey all seem to think that we
blind folks live in the same economic situation, in which usd$1.99 independent
of where we are, is the same; here in Mexico, for instance, a USD$2 app or game
would be almost Mxn$40. Yes I know I could buy these games. As long as I have
the funds for these, but or more-expensive aps? Among the promo codes I’d like
to get to record “Ciberaprendiendo” episodes on are KNFB Reader, and the Knight
Commander recently-released game, which I could probably buy, but not until I
have enough funds for.kn

Gera
Enviado desde mi iPhone SE de Telcel