From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Marie N.
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2018 9:24 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Passcode issues

It seems to recognize the fingerprint fairly consistently but even so, the
constant need to use the finger print or the passcode is too demanding. I no
longer ever take the 6S out of the house so I have turned the passcode off on
that phone. But I recently got an IPhone X and if not in decent light, the face
ID does not work and it seems that it requires a code or ID every time the
screen locks and this is ridiculous. If no one has any ideas, I will call
accessibility tomorrow and see what they might suggest.
Marie