It's in the same spot all the time.  You can either arrow all the way to the
right, until it boobs at you, or use command downarrow to take you to the end
of your screen, and it will be there also.

Kliphton Senior

(Twitter&Skype) kliphton72

(iMessage, facetime&Email) kliph...@gmail.com

(Life Journal) Kliphton.wordpress.com

(Sharrie’s ScratchPad) missie844.wordpress.com

http://facebook.com/kliphandsharrie