Frank,

Actually you have to turn your rotor to Adjust Value, but yes I can force this
issue. I say that I can force this issue because when I go into contacts and
select the index my rotor automatically switches to adjust value. But if I turn
the rotor to another setting and then reselect the index it appears that the
rotor does not switch back to adjust value automatically. I will call this one
in as well. I don't know if you tried to change the rotor to headings and
navigate that way, but if you do you will soon see that it is FUBAR as well.

Keith