That doesn't happen to me. When you select your letter, the first entry with
that letter is at the top of the display. On my 4, 7 entries are listed,
including subsequent letters when I have fewer than 7 in the letter.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
Sent from my iPhone