Hello Friends,

I have an audio description question.  First, let me assure you that I have
audio description turned on in settings.  That being said, I bought the season
pass for the latest Ken Burns documentary series about country music, the first
episode of which aired last night on PBS.  I "watched" the program with audio
description.  The first episode is now in my TV library but without audio
description.  For the most part, I won't need it.  But it's helpful to have
when people are speaking and you're not sure who's speaking.  I should also
mention that I ordered it in SD instead of HD because, as a blind person, I
don't need to own the high-definition format since I’m using either an iPhone
or iPod.  But if the audio description's only in the HD version, shouldn't that
have been made clear when I was making the purchase?  Any suggestions would be
helpful.  But then, perhaps I just have to settle for owning this excellent
documentary without description.

Peace & Blessings,
Duane L. Steele
Phone (276) 730-5194