I bought it through the iTunes store on Friday.  When I received my bill for
it, I tried to go to where you report a problem and had difficulty even signing
in.  I finally gave up.  We watched it using a friend's iPad and the PBS APP.
Audio description's turned on in Settings, and when  I started playing the
video, I checked where it said captioning and audio and found nothing to
indicate that it wasn't working.  I only wish there was a number to call to
actually speak to someone.  Thanks for all the helpful suggestions.

Peace & Blessings,
Duane L. Steele
Phone (276) 730-5194