I stand corrected about something I said earlier. I thought I had audio
description turned on last night but didn't so I tried it this evening and it
started playing in Spanish. I have the voice remote from Comcast. I was
listening to the country music show you all are referring to. Also, thanks for
the video app someone mentioned on this list.

Sent from my iPhone