That’s why, it can be prudent, to wait a while before updating. Especially, if
you are dependent on an app.

Dave.

From: Julian
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2019 8:28 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Nearby Explorer crashes in IOS 13.1

Hi Chris,

As it happens, shortly after I sent a reply to your message, I saw the
following on the Nearby Explorer list. They are aware of the problem and are
working on a fix. See below for the actual message that was sent out on the
Nearby Explorer list:

Today Apple released its newest operating system, iOS 13.1. In testing, APH
discovered these new updates will cause issues with the paid version of Nearby
Explorer. We are working on a fix, but at this time one is not imminent.

If you wish to continue using the paid version of Nearby Explorer, we recommend
you wait to upgrade to iOS 13.1 at this time. If you do choose to download the
upgrade, you may still use the free version of Nearby Explorer, Nearby Explorer
Online, which is not affected by the updates.

We will keep you updated as we continue to work for a solution, and apologize
for any inconvenience this will create.

Sent from my iPhone