From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Joshua Hendrickson
Sent: Wednesday, October 9, 2019 8:00 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: To Upgrade or not to Upgrade, that is the Question

My Iphone 8 is running 12.41 and I'm not upgrading until some of these major
bugs are getting fixed.  I only had one reminder about the update yesterday.  I
also found remind me later and just for referrence, don't enter in your
passcode if you're prompted for it.
My iPhone 8 is working just fine, and I see no need to update at this time.
I'm so glad I got on this list so I can be warned about things like major bugs
and so on.  Granted, I don't really use my phone to check email, but I really
don't like the thought of voiceover shutting down after a phone call.  Until
that is fixed for sure, I'm not upgrading.  I'd recommend not to update just
yet.  A lot of my friends are also waiting to update as well.

--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/CADUoy9tN%3DwhHVChZ_kyhMOF9KZN0LE5241reOK%2BUAkAncu7sDQ%40mail.gmail.com.