From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2019 12:12 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: To Upgrade or not to Upgrade, that is the Question

I find a hard reset is the quickest way for a blind person to fix this, if it
happens on my iPhon e8 I press Volume Up, Volume Down and then press and hold
the power button for about 12 seconds and within 10 or so seconds my iPhone is
back up. It's annoying, but I find I can do the hard reset a lot  more reliably
than to turn the phone off and back on without feedback whether the Power Off
button showed up.