If the glitch you are talking about is the fact that if you don't input
Braille in grade 2 mode fast enough the entry gets back translated this is
not a function of your Braille display but rather a function of the I device
Braille translator. For whatever reason the powers that be at Apple who I
can't imagine are blind Braille users, decided that if you wait a second or
so without entering anything on your Braille display you must be done and
want the entry to be back translated. I hope someday they fix this as it is
a pain in the lower cell.

Karl

Karl Smith, Access Technology Consultant Axis
4304 South El Camino St.
Taylorsville, Utah 84129

Phone: 866-824-7885
Fax:     866-824-7885