I'll just wait until 14.1, don't want reset, thanks all the same.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Alan Lemly
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2020 11:40 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: How I solved most of my voiceover iOS 14 problem how I solved most
of my voiceover iOS 3 team problems

James,

I'm glad resetting all your settings corrected most of your iOS 14 issues. I'll
caution others from doing that because when Apple Accessibility had me reset my
settings in connection with an issue I was reporting, not only did doing so not
affect the issue but all of my custom settings were reset to factory defaults.
This was such an inconvenience that I attempted to get my settings back by
restoring an iTunes encrypted backup which failed and hung requiring me to
restore my iPhone SE 2020 to brand new factory defaults. Fortunately, after
doing this, I was able to restore my iTunes encrypted backup but I spent about
12 hours on Saturday messing with the phone.

Alan Lemly