I’ll be curious to hear how it works out! Ordered mine just before reading your
post on here. I had just come across a review of it on CNET and immediately
pulled the plug. I also hated the thinness of the original  4K remote.

Egun On, Lagunak! (basque for G'day, Mates
Louie P (Pete) Nalda
Facebook.com/lpnalda
Linkedin.com/in/lpnalda
Twitter: @lpnalda