Devin, I too have escaped the choke hold of Apple. My iPhone is used to play
games that android does not have. I also get to continue using an accessible
keyboard like Flick Type.šŸ˜Œ And before I'm told I'm no longer welcome in the
group, I still update my phone & participate in the public beta program. & use
my iPad for my creative writing course.

Donna

Donna