From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Malcolm
Parfitt
Sent: September 21, 2021 7:28 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Strange behaviour in the native mail app in iOS15

Hello Richard,

I have been making extensive use of the mail app today and until now I have not
experienced the issue I described.

However, I have just received a message and no matter what I do I cannot get
the mail app to not open that message when launching the mail app.

I have tried your suggestion, for which many thanks, but the app still opens
this particular message when launched.

It only happens on certain messages although I cannot establish a pattern or
reason why it occurred.

Malcolm Parfitt

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/004CF054-FC3C-4220-937C-1F7413C7475E%40parfitt1.org.uk.