Hi,

Assuming that Direct Touch is still on per my previous instructions: Close 7
Little Words from the app switcher, then reopen it. Voiceover should now be
back on. Use one finger & swipe down to settings & tap to open. Swipe down to
sound & use one finger & double tap to turn off the sounds. Make sure that you
are using three fingers & taping only once. Wait a couple seconds between taps
to toggle between words or characters. Without waiting the tap may be confused
with the three finger double tap which toggles voiceover speech on & off.

Donna