Janet, Direct Touch has to be turned on in order for the game to work.
The new 7 Little Words uses only 5 gestures. With that said; Forget about the old gestures & lets focus on the new gestures. * A one finger double tap is used to select the puzzle that you want to play & to select the letter combinations to form the words to the clues. * A one finger swipe from left to right moves you down the page one line with each swipe. A swipe from right to left moves you up the page one line with each swipe. * A one finger flick down moves you through the three areas of the game. At the top left is the Back Button, flick down once & you are in the puzzle clues section. Swiping left to right will take you through the clues. Flick down once & now you are in the letters section to choose the letter groups to form the words to the clues above. A one finger double tap selects a letter group. Flicking up will take you back to the top of the page, letter group section, clues section, Back Button. * A three finger single tap toggles between characters & words & how the clues will be read. This gesture can be used at any time during game play to change how voiceover speaks the clues. * A two finger swipe. After choosing how you want the clues to be read by using the three finger single tap gesture, use two fingers & swipe from left to right. Voiceover will read the clue per your choice frontwards. If you use two fingers & swipe right to left voiceover will read things backwards. That is all that you need to know to be able to successfully be able to play 7 Little Words.

hope that is of some use.  Janet

On 27/09/2021 13:28, Jen . wrote:
Hi can you please send the jestures for this game?

On Sep 27, 2021, at 5:40 AM, Janet Bell <tagli...@gmail.com> wrote:

HI Alison did you get a list of the gestures you have to use if you want to use seven little words.  I can do it but I still can't get rid of that direct touch area either on my braille display or the phone itself.  let me know if you got the gestures if not I will send them to you.

On 25/09/2021 09:27, CJ & AA MAY wrote:

I’m giving up on it and have deleted the app. It is such a shame as it kept me sane during lockdown but I am just finding it too fiddly and frustrating to use as it is now.

If it reverts to being more useable, please let us know and I’ll reload it.

Alison

*From:*viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> *On Behalf Of *Debby
*Sent:* 22 September 2021 14:09
*To:* viphone@googlegroups.com
*Subject:* RE: new Seven Little Words

Hi Janet,

Yes, a sighted person would need to go to setting, and check the box for text to speech.

By the way, two friends and I did the same thing Because we didn’t have working eyes available, we completely deleted the app from our phones and then downloaded it again. That brought speech back. If you have purchased any puzzle packs you will need to restore those purchases.

Take care and stay Safe!

Debby