From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Sieghard
Weitzel
Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2021 8:23 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: new iphone 13 pro max issues

Exactly, now that I am switching back to Telus here in Canada which offers eSIM
and where I can finally also add my cellular Apple Watch for an extra $10 so it
can work more Apple told me all I’d have to do is accept the transfer when
transferring data. Well it worked but left when I had to hard reset the phone.
Ugg.independently I want to switch to eSIM so that when my wife and I go back
to the Philippines where she is from it is way easier to just buy a prepaid
physical SIM there and stick it into the empty tray. This way my Canadian
number still works, but I can use the local service for most things.

I could, if I wanted to also get another physical SIM here, even just one
without data and have a separate mobile business phone number, but I won't do
that because now that I am using a VoIP phone system at work it is not required
as I can get any calls made to my business number on my iPhone and I can choose
to answer them after hours or not and I can call out via the app from my VoIP
service which to the person I am calling appears like I am calling from my
business number.