From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Donna
Casteen
Sent: November 21, 2021 4:45 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: two questions, signing out of iCloud and turning off iPhone

Sieghard, the Find My feature that you came across is a feature in which the
phones last location is sent to Apple & any friends before the phone is powered
off or before the battery in the phone dies from the neglect to charge the
phone battery. The setting to turn this feature on/off is in settings, but I
can't recall if it is in battery, Find My, SOS or possibly even some place else.

Donna

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/E73DCE2A-6424-4457-B1D3-A8A5DE840F33%40gmail.com.