Hi Richard,

Not in the traditional sense, where you are sent a code by text message or use
a 2 factor app.

But your password database is first behind a master encrypted password.  Then
you can also turn on a second layer of protection with a pin.
It also has other security precautions, like lock after so many seconds without
action, and delete database if pin is entered incorrectly a number of times
that you choose.

I liked it because of its simple interface, its total accessibility, and since
it will work both on ios as well as windows.
I did try 1Password, but thought it was just more complicated than I wanted.

Chris