From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Les
Kriegler
Sent: Saturday, August 6, 2022 8:02 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: voiceover gestures on the i phone 13

Hi Cait,
Congrats on your new phone. Here are a couple more gestures which you might
find helpful. If you start at the top right corner of the screen and slide your
finger down, you should hear two beeps. You will hear Control Center. This is
where you can check wi-fi and bluetooth status and the brightness of your
screen. I keep my brightness at 0% for best battery life. Using the same
gesture, top right corner, if you slide your finger down until you hear three
beeps, you will hear Notification Center. Here, you can check any notifications
you have received.. You can then slide your finger toward the top of the
display and delete the notification you are reading. Swiping right in the
notification center will show any notifications you have and you can act on
each one or delete them all if you wish. Of course, you can keep any of them if
you wish. Hope this is clear and helpful to you.
Best Regards,

Les

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/08961B9E-E355-4632-A392-1FA80028CC5D%40gmail.com.