As it stands even if Mark decides to buy the phone from somewhere else
it should work just fine here in the states. I mean people buy the
phones here all the time and send them to other places. Yes if you
take your sim from your 13 and put it back in your 8 it will just
work.

--
Lenron Brown

Skype: ron.brown762