Hi richard,
To be honest, I have not reported to Apple Accessibility. I don’t see it as an
accessibility problem. It’s a Siri problem having nothing at all to do with
voiceover. So I’m not sure what good it does to report this to Apple
accessibility. I have reported more general things in the past, and gotten a
response that it’s not appropriate to report this here. I can’t remember what
it was, but that’s why I never report to them unless it’s specifically can be
tied to something having to do with voiceover.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone