In my experiences, if she's using jaws on the pc, VO will not turn itself
on. That's only the case with Window-Eyes.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Marc Rocheleau
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 12:26 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: iTunes and an accidentally wiped phone, helpp, help!!!

You could try triple-pressing the home button on the phone, I was under the
impression that it turned VO on for setup. If not, if you start up iTunes,
then plug the phone in, it should work. If it doesn't, try unplugging and
replugging the phone in while iTunes is still open. Sometimes Windows just
needs to reinstall the apple hardware drivers.

HTH!

-Marc

On 12/5/12, Regina Alvarado <reggie.alvar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> My husband has iTunes on his computer.  Because of my ghost texter
> sending sometimes up to 4 texts in 30 minutes, the Sprint tech told me
> I would have to wipe my phone.  I did not realize it meant everything,
including VO!
> Grrrr! When I go into iTunes with my phone attached to computer I see
> nothing but things I can buy! Please, please can someone put me on the
> right track on how to restore my phone here? I don't have voice and
> need to put everything back to Sprint also.  I am lost!  God how I
> wish I was a techie.
> I have looked everywhere for my device and nothing! Then how to
> replace all those apps?
>
> In tears in Lakeland!

"There is no shame in being who you are. There's only shame in not going
down swinging to protect it"