a11y to iTunes on a winPc is ever an issue and the one that drives most of
us nuts!
We should buy Macs, isn't there a Linux equivalent yet?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Marc Rocheleau" <marcrochelea...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 6:36 PM
Subject: Re: iTunes and an accidentally wiped phone, helpp, help!!!

I don't understand what jaws or window eyes has to do with VO loading
up on the phone? It really shouldn't make a difference if it's a setup
through the phone and not using the computer. I run jaws and when it
came to setting up IOS (can't remember which one exactly,) VO worked
on my phone just fine. *shrugs* Unless I'm misunderstanding what you
mean, of course -- that's always a possibility when it comes to me.
<grin>

-Marc